Introduced in 2003 by Ken Estes, Granddaddy Purple (or GDP) is a famous indica cross between Purple Urkle and Big Bud. This California staple inherits a complex grape and berry aroma from its Purple Urkle parent, while Big Bud passes on its over-sized, compact bud structure. GDP flowers bloom in shades of deep purple, a contrast backdrop for its snow-like dusting of white crystal resin.
Its potent psychoactive effects are clearly detectable in both mind and body, delivering a fusion of cerebral euphoria and physical relaxation. While your thoughts may float in a dreamy buzz, your body is more likely to find itself fixed in one spot for the duration of GDP’s effects. Like most heavy indica varieties, Granddaddy Purple is typically pulled off the shelf to treat pain, stress, insomnia, appetite loss, and muscle spasms.
Touch sensor control
New & improved operation!
Variable voltage [2.7 | 3.4 | 4.1 V]
1. Attach USB to Shatter Master Pen and attach to any USB source to charge.
2. Press on/off button 5 times to turn on
3. Press and hold while inhaling.
4. Press on/off button 5 times to turn off
5. Press on/off button 3 times to adjust voltage. LED light indicate voltage setting.
– Green indicates the lowest voltage (2.7 volts) It creates smaller but most flavorful vapor.
– Blue indicates medium voltage (3.4 volts) It provides a balanced hit to the user.
– Red indicates the highest voltage level (4.1 volts) It creates the most vapor.
Enjoy your medicine responsibly!